A Guide to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Independent Pharmacies
As of March 26, 2020, the US became the leading country for active cases of COVID-19. Preparation and prevention are more important now than ever, and pharmacies play a crucial role in offering healthcare support.
This guide offers a look at the background of the novel coronavirus and explores how independent pharmacies can respond during this time.
It also includes:
- Latest health recommendations for identifying and slowing the spread of COVID-19
- Tips and procedures for passive and active screening
- Best practices for COVID-19 testing
- Services that local pharmacies can offer
- How pharmacies can best protect their staff so they can continue to offer patient care