COVID-19 Vaccination Waitlists: New, Free Feature On Your Website
COVID-19 Waitlist Features
How To Get Vaccination Waitlists:
Existing Healthsite customers can start using this free feature by enabling it in your pharmacy dashboard. (If you have multiple pharmacy locations, each location must be individually activated.)
Turn your waitlist on or off in 30 seconds:
- Login to your Pharmacy Dashboard.
- Navigate to your Settings in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Coronavirus (COVID-19)” on the left-hand side.
- Click “Activate” to turn the waitlist on (after a brief delay, the waitlist should be live on your Healthsite within minutes).
Existing Digital Pharmacist customers without a healthsite can start using this free feature by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Support Team will generate a link to your pharmacy's Waitlist form. Once it's live, you can promote the link on your existing website, Facebook, or anywhere you interact with your patients.
Not a current Digital Pharmacist customer? Request your demo of our suite of products and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does this cost?
- There is no additional cost. The Waitlist functionality is free and included with all Digital Pharmacist Branded Healthsites.
- How do I check and download my waitlists?
- Waitlists are accessible in your pharmacy dashboard from the Settings page. Pharmacists will be able to view the number of patients in each waitlist group and download each group as a CSV for immediate use.
- What will my customers see?
When a customer visits your website for the first time, they will see a pop-up prompt asking if they are interested in the COVID-19 Vaccine.
After the first time, your Waitlist will be available in the red banner on the top of your website.
- Will we be able to tailor the waitlists according to individual state criteria?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize or tailor the waitlists according to state criteria at this time. (However, your downloadable CSV includes DOB which can be used to filter age range.) Please email email@example.com if your pharmacy is unable to use waitlists due to this reason and what the updated requirements would be.
- Will the waitlists identify patients vs. non-patients?
- You will be able to identify patients vs. non-patients in your CSV download if you are an existing customer with our secure messaging platform. Otherwise, please send your full patient list to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help identifying patients.
- Do you have a recommendation for a third-party scheduling tool?
We're happy to announce that on April 1st, we will be launching our Vaccination Scheduler tool. Visit this page to join the notification list.
- Can I add a third-party scheduling tool or link on my Healthsite?
- Once your scheduler is built, we can use the embed code to add this to your Healthsite. (To get your scheduling software added to your Healthsite, send an email to email@example.com).
- Who is responsible for managing the scheduling links? (Opening, closing, updating)
- The pharmacy is responsible for updating and managing scheduling links.